Thursday, December 3, 2009

CLASS REFLECTION

Johnny Gibbons from UA, Telecommunication and Film on Vimeo.




Class Reflection:

Where to start, well, this class has been a huge eye opener for me in to the wonderful world of film. Ive feel like I have learned more in this class than I have in any math, science, or even history class that i have ever taken. Probably the best greatest eye opening thing that i have learned was that it is very hard to make your artistic vision come to life. The techniques like camera movement and shallow depth of field are important tools that i will definatly use in my career. Overall, i think that this class improved my knowledge dramaticly about viedeo production and help me find out who i am as a videographer. Its been a great class and one of my greatest college experiences and has confirmed my deep passion to persue a career in film.

No comments:

Post a Comment